We are now looking for Duty Managers to join our team! The successful candidate will assist and support the Hotel Manager in the day to day running of the Hotel Assist and support the Hotel Manager in the day to day running of the hotel
- Maintaining Hotel Standards.
- Maintaining high standard customer service at the reception.
- Overlooking F&B services in the dining area for breakfast and dinner.
- Maintaining kitchen food and hygiene standards.
- Overlooking housekeeping standards at par with brand guidelines, daily inspections of rooms recorded on check list.
- Assisting the Hotel Manager in overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests.
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance.
- Coordinating with House Keeping, Maintenance and Kitchen for efficient running of the hotel.
- Providing training to relevant staff as per training guidelines.
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas.
- Assisting the hotel manager to maintain harmony and team spirit in all departments.
- Good Customer Service.
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints, Understand, and resolve concerns from guests.
- Good training skills.
- Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel.
- Ability and skills to work under pressure.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@lhg.co.uk
Posted on: 13 July 2019