We are currently looking for Food & Beverage Assistants to join our growing team. Our stylish hotel offers a fun and relaxed atmosphere for guests to kick back and relax during their stay – and it’s a really great place to work too!
- Greets guests and presents them with the menu.
- Informs guests about the special items for the day and menu changes if any.
- Suggest food and beverages to the guest and also try to upsell.
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest.
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change.
- Performing basic cleaning tasks as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Filling in for absent staff as needed.
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries.
- Co – ordinate with the kitchen staff, bar staff to ensure smooth operation and guest satisfaction.
- Serve food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order.
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request.
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Prepare mixed drinks for service to your customers table.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards consistently.
- Understands and can communicate products and services available at the restaurant.
- Assist with stocking and maintaining the restaurant bar stock levels and side station.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Prior experience as an F&B staff or in related field.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@lhg.co.uk
Posted on: 13 July 2019