LHG has a great opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join our team in Clapham Common. As a Personal Assistant you will be providing administrative support to the group managing director.
- To provide administrative services including diary management, booking meetings, planning events, organising travel and preparing travel itineraries, correspondence and prioritising emails for the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support in the delivery of assignments and initiatives on behalf of the Chairman’s office as and when required.
- To coordinate, attend and take minutes for the Chairman’s meetings and any other relevant meetings.
- To conduct research/ analysis as directed by the Chairman.
- To produce reports for the Chairman as and when required.
- To follow up on action points from meetings on behalf of the Chairman.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the follow up and completion of departmental work plans.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in implementing organisational projects and programmes.
- To provide administrative support to the Chairman in the leadership and management of the organisation.
- To provide administrative services to field offices such as responding to queries, issuing memos and following up on Chairman requests.
- To Work on highly confidential basis by maintaining the importance and the privacy of the chairman’s office.
- Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the post.
- Exceptional communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Proven experience in a demanding Personal Assistant post.
- Flexible “can-do” attitude with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent administration skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Ability to prioritise and work effectively under pressure.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@lhg.co.uk
Posted on: 24 February 2020