We are now looking for a Reception Manager to join our Hotel team! The successful candidate will have extensive customer service experience.
- Maintaining Hotel Standards.
- Maintaining high standard customer service at the reception.
- Overlooking F&B services in the dining area for breakfast and dinner.
- Maintaining kitchen food and hygiene standards.
- Overlooking housekeeping standards at par with B/W guidelines, daily inspections of rooms recorded on checklist.
- Maintaining and constantly working on Tripadvisor ranking and Medallia.
- Assisting the Hotel Manager in overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests.
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance.
- Coordinating with Housekeeping, Maintenance and Kitchen for efficient running of the hotel.
- Providing training to relevant staff as per training guidelines.
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas.
- Assisting the Hotel Manager to maintain harmony and team spirit in all departments.
- Good customer service skills.
- Willingness to listen and respond to complaints, Understand, and resolve concerns from guests.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Problem solving skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel.
- Good leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@lhg.co.uk
Posted on: 30 July 2019